Modern design prefabricated modular resident /dwelling apartment/ villa house
Advantages of steel framing
* Steel studs and joists are strong, lightweight, and made from uniform-quality material. Steel walls are straight, with square corners, and all but eliminate pops in drywall. This virtually does away with the need for costly callbacks and adjustments.
* Cold formed steel is coated to protect rusting during the phase of construction and living. Hot-dipped zinc galvanizing can protect your steel framing as long as250 years
* Consumer enjoy steel framing for fire safety and termite protection. Steel doesn’t contribute combustible material to feed a fire
* Steel-framed houses can be designed to withstand wind and seismic loads caused by hurricanes and earthquakes. The strength and ductility of steel allows it to meet the strongest wind and seismic ratings in the national building codes.
* Steel joists and trusses can achieve greater spans, opening up large spaces inside a home
* Steel framing members can be just fastened together with screws.
Good offers on you option to panelize your walls or truss to a certain degree to make your houses more cost-effectively to save you the whole construction perio